I have a few quick questions and your help would be most appreciated.
1. On Will of the Emperor my understanding to get the highest dps possible is to get VT and SW:P on as many targets as possible and keep it refreshed. During tg phase when no adds go through to normal rotation priority.
Now I want to know the priority for casting dots on more mobs vs using MB on Cd and 2x MSp.
As in when my Di pop instant MB and 2x MSp do I stop dotting and cast these abilities and then go back to dots? Or is keeping MB on Cd at all times the priority. Or do I dot until all adds are either down or dotted and then cast MB and MSp?
2. I will be running ToF instead of Di this week for all bosses bar stone guards. To maximize it is it worth casting heals with Glyph of dark binding (PoM or Renew) or is this a dps loss and halo and execute phases are enough to make this talent better than DI?
3. If I get light of cosmos would you replace my flashfrozen gob or alchemy stone? Are what point do I replace stone how does it compare I know its better then Mithril stop and all 463 trinkets.?
4. On stone guards are you guys keeping dots up on all four adds even though 2 are taking 90% damage reduction, is it worth doing just to get more SoD and DI procs?
5. Does Mindbender really do better then Fdlc on Feng?
Sorry for the long thread really want to min/max and rank on my priest so any assistance would be great.