I wanted to make a very brief post explaining why you're getting an error 503 and what will be happening.
Siteground.com has suggested that we upgrade our hosting and has given me 7 days to do so. I've decided to drop their service (without a refund, because they are terrible) and go with more trusted hosting (VPS through Hostgator) elsewhere. If you're getting an error 503, it's because Siteground is capping us! Twintop made a post a while back about donating for Site Expenses and those expenses have grown even more today. Any donation that you can put forth, large or small, will ultimately help this site stay strong.
I apologize for the issues that everyone will experience over the next few days. You'll experience this error until I've moved the site to our new home completely.
Bear with me, guys, I'm trying my best!