< /br>< /br>< /br>

Symbiosis on Sp : Tranquility

A place for complaints or bitching, both game related and off-topic.

Symbiosis on Sp : Tranquility

Postby kash » 18 Oct 2012, 21:22

Hey, I just want to share what I found on Logs of tries of the guild I'm in on gara'jal Heroic (private logs unfortunately) :

The tranquility which I got from symbiosis did only 300 K Healing in a 25-man raid whereas our balance Druid's tranquility did around 2 M

I'd like to add that I am a bit more stuffed than him (I'm 479), and that we did both tranquility at a time of huge raid damage taken (so nothing was wasted), How is that possible ? I know that tranqui is nature damage and doesn't benefit from shadowform etc... but still.

The other SP tried it and same result as well, so I'd like to know if that symbiosis is just useless on us or what (It's a shame I found it was a great spell to assist raid healing like halo is)

Best,

kash
kash

Re: Symbiosis on Sp : Tranquility

Postby Blackmorgrim » 18 Oct 2012, 23:22

I tried using tranquility without symbiosis, and it healed for nothing. ;)

On a side note, if you really need the aoe healing and your VE is down, its something. If your raid doesn't want to use a druid's symbiosis on you, you can always get the rare drop item that gives the same effect minus the druid.
My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)

"People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie
Blackmorgrim

Postby Sharindia » 19 Oct 2012, 01:29

When you get Tranquility from Symbiosis, it it not a copy of the Druid's spell, rather a modified version with longer CD (8 mins) and reduced healing throughput (50% I believe it was).

Edit:
SP Tranq - 1807 (+ 16.7% of SpellPower) plus an additional 309 (+ 2.8% of SpellPower) every 2 sec over 8 sec.

vs.

Druid's Tranq - 9037 (+ 83.5% of SpellPower) plus an additional 1542 (+ 14.2% of SpellPower) every 2 sec over 8 sec.

So the spell is ~20% of its original strenght
Sharindia

Postby kash » 19 Oct 2012, 13:51

thanks a lot, that's the data I wanted
kash

Postby Nori » 19 Oct 2012, 15:40

No wonder nothing happens when I use Tranquility, because I'm their best choice for Symbiosis... and my boyfriend (of course the druid) love to Leap of Faith me... and I facepulled Feng last night during a break... lovely.
Click my signature for my Armory!
Twitter: @DarkAscension
Battle Tag: Phagemark0v#1416
Nori

Return to Bitch & Complain