< /br>< /br>< /br>

Nosferatu Disc os healing heroic soo

Post here if you need help with gear or dps.

Nosferatu Disc os healing heroic soo

Postby Sashagrey » 09 Jan 2014, 23:58

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Nosfer%C3%A2tu/advanced
i was hoping someone could explain the severe disparity between my performance on 2 fights for me, whether it was a case of my absorbs getting clipped or negated by someone else or if my actual healing was the problem.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zpsircwxgugf665c/sum/healingDone/?s=6318&e=6717

thats heroic iron juggernaught, the priest on tops 568 im 561

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zpsircwxgugf665c/sum/healingDone/?s=8671&e=9173

this is heroic dark shamans Visage is 560 im 561 and he doubled my healing :/

those two fights were the first time ive healed since cata so i really dont know what i was doing right or wrong
Sashagrey

Re: Nosferatu Disc os healing heroic soo

Postby Ashleycakez » 10 Jan 2014, 13:02

The smaller absorb will be used first, so if the other Disc outgears you, your DAs and SSs will likely be consumed before his if two are on the same target.

IJ:

You aren't using Inner Focus with Spirit Shell, and thus losing out on applying a larger shield. Use it with SS every time.

You have 100% uptime on PoM but it doesn't look like it is bouncing. Watch who you are applying PoM to.

No where near enough PW:S use. You want ~5 casts/min for Rapture purposes, and more if the healing demands it. 5*6min = 30, you only cast 23 with 50% uptime on Weakened Soul, which doesn't look like you were casting it throughout the fight.

One of your Cascades was targeted at the boss. Bye bye healing.

Your overhealing is ridiculously high on everything. Maybe your guild needs to use less healers on this encounter because it seems like a waste.

Dark Shamans:

Hate to say it, but I don't think PoM is bouncing all that much when you are healing on the bottom. You are probably better off not casting this spell and focusing instead on Atonement, Spirit Shell and PW:S to prep your group for the Iron Prisons.

Spirit Shell only used 5 times during an 8 min fight, and Inner Focus was not used with it.

PW:S use looks weird. I feel like you could have cast it more for Iron Prisons and on the tank, but perhaps you were healing with the other Disc, I didn't check.

Evangelism uptime is a bit poor and AA use could be a bit more on point.

You are logged off in Shadow gear atm, so I can't tell what your setup looks like. If you are healing in your Haste-centric Shadow gear, I wouldn't expect great results as Disc.
Ashleycakez || <Angelus Lapsus> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Angelus Lapsus> is recruiting! 10 man mature raiding
11/16H T14 & 13/13H T15 & 12/14H T16
Ashleycakez

Postby Sashagrey » 10 Jan 2014, 19:24

my heal set is;

561 with 2set t16
37k stam
26k int
17% haste
17% hit
23.6% crit
35% mastery (thats without any raidbuffs flasks or food) about half the gears shared with shadow so theres nothing i can do about dropping haste or getting more crit without screwing up my dps set which is my primary spec

The smaller absorb will be used first, so if the other Disc outgears you, your DAs and SSs will likely be consumed before his if two are on the same target.
i knew i was getting my absorbs clipped from somewhere, it felt like i had 0% crit or something bcoz i never seemed to have DA on anyone thnx for clearing that up

i never remember to use inner focus and honestly never thought to use it for SS i'll make a weakaura to track its cd to make sure i use it more often,

as far as prisons on shamans went yea i was doing it with the other disc priest, bcoz he outgears me i was deferring to his bigger shields for them more often then not

pom used to be one of the first things ppl looked at back when i was a healer, used to be that you'd cast it on cd for the initial bounce on the tanks but now it seems pretty redundant,
Hate to say it, but I don't think PoM is bouncing all that much when you are healing on the bottom. You are probably better off not casting this spell and focusing instead on Atonement,
thats pretty much the same thing i was thinking
Sashagrey

Postby Ashleycakez » 10 Jan 2014, 20:11

Your DA application was probably lower than the other Priest because your gear is not optimized well and your Crit is so low. I havent looked at your other healer, so he could be optimizing poorly as well.

There is no point in relying on his shields because they are better on dark shamans. That has nothing to do with how iron prison works. If you want to win, be aggressive and learn how to micromanage CDs.

There are many previous posts about Disc in this forum where Adinne, myself and others have posted more in depth analysis of logs and how often spells should be used. I encourage you to comb through them and learn. You make plenty of posts on this forum, im surprised you didnt take the initiative to poke through others posts.
Ashleycakez || <Angelus Lapsus> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Angelus Lapsus> is recruiting! 10 man mature raiding
11/16H T14 & 13/13H T15 & 12/14H T16
Ashleycakez

Return to Gear Check/Fix Me