Hi there everyone! I'm just getting into heroics and I am looking to get as much out of my toon as possible. As such I'm here to ask a bunch of questions, and get some opinions on my gear, healing, playstyle, etc.
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... r/advanced
World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/198236/
1) How do you heal? I use mouseover macros for my spells. I was thinking of switching to clique. Any opinions on this? And if you use it what set up do you use?
2) How often are you shielding? I shield for Rapture and if someone is taking damage.
2a) Are you using Borrowed Time frequently? I don't make a conscious effort to.
3) In heroics, what spirit do you feel comfortable with? I'm pretty early into heroics (5/14H) and haven't had any trouble with mana yet.
4) What do you do with your Lucidity procs? I haven't been doing anything different, and I don't think that is correct.
5) How often and what are you using Inner Focus on? I have it macroed to my Prayer of Healing.
6) Is any amount of haste useful?
7) How much do you smite? I feel that I do it too often sometimes. Thoughts?
8)Which cape do you use and why? I'm DPS most of the time, but a disc on my realm has me questioning it.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any suggestions for improvement and/or discussion about anything priesty would be awesome.