Hilighting the new and more important abilities
* General healing spells: Chakra*new, Revelations*new, Heal*revamped, Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Mending, Circle of Healing, Penance
* Mana cooldowns: Hymn of Hope, Shadowfiend
* Life saving cooldowns: Guardian Spirit, Pain Suppression, Power Word: Barrier*new, Divine Hymn
* Additional: Leap of Faith*new, Lightwell*revamped
Instant 30 sec cooldown. When Activated, your next Heal, Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Mending, or Smite will put you into a Chakra state for 30 sec.
* Serenity (Heal): Increases the critical effect chance of your direct healing spells by 10% and causes your direct heals to refresh the duration of your renew on the target.
* Sanctuary (Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Mending): Increases the healing done by your area of effect spells and Renew by 15% and reduces the cooldown of your Circle of Healing by 2 sec.
* Chastise (Smite): Increases your total damage done by Shadow and Holy spells by 15%.
While within Chakra: Serenity or Chakra: Sanctuary, your Holy Word: Chastise ability will transform into a different ability depending on which state you are in.
* Holy Word: Serenity (Heal): Instantly heals the target for 9708, and increases the critical effect chance of your healing spells on the target by 25% for 6 sec. 15 sec cooldown.
* Holy Word: Sanctuary (Prayer of Healing, Prayer of Mending): Blesses the ground with Divine light, healing all within it for 581 every 2 sec for 18 sec. Only one Sanctuary can be active at one time. 40 sec cooldown.
Heals your target for 7111. 2.17 sec cast.
Prayer of Healing
A powerfull prayer heals the friendly target's party members within 30 yards for 6938. 2.17 sec cast.
Prayer of Mending
Playes a spell on the target that heals them for 5807 the next time they take damage. When the heal occurs, Prayer of Mending jumps to a party or raid member within 20 yards. Jumps up to 5 times and lasts 30 sec after each jump. This spell can only be placed on one target at a time. Instant cast.
Circle of Healing
Heals up to 6 friendly party or raid members within 15 yars of the target for 3472. Priortizes healing most injured members. Instant cast.
Launches a volley of holy light at the target, causing 3937 Holy damage to an enemy, or 4242 healing to an ally instantly and every 0.87 sec for 1.74 sec. Channeled.
Hymn of Hope
Restores 2% mana to 3 nearby low mana friendly party or raid targets every 1.74 sec for 8 sec, and increases their total maximum mana by 15% for 8 sec. Maximum of 12 mana restores. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Channeled.
Creates a shadowy fiend to attack the target. Caster receives 3% mana when the Shadowfiend attacks. Damage taken by area of effect attacks is reduced. Lasts 15 sec. Instant cast.
Calls upon a guardian spirit to watch over the friendly target. The spirit increases the healing received by the target by 40% and also prevents the target from dying by sacrificing itself. This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% of their maximum health. Lasts 10 sec. Instant cast.
Instantly reduces a friendly target's threat by 5%, reduces all damage taken by 40% and increases resistance to Dispel mechanics by 65% for 8 sec. Instant cast.
Power Word: Barrier *new
Summons a holy Barrier on the target location that reduces all damage done to friendly targets by 30%. While within the barrier, spellcasting will not be interrupted by damage. The Barrier lasts for 10 sec. Instant cast.
Heals 3 nearby lowest health friendly party or raid targets within 40 yards for 6791 every 1.74 sec for 8 sec, and increases healing done to them by 10% for 8 sec. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Channeled.
Leap of Faith *new
You pull the spirit of the friendly party or raid target to you, instantly moving them directly in front of your. Instant cast.
Creates a Holy Lightwell. Friendly players can click the Lightwell to restore 17429 health over 6 sec. Attacks done to you equal to 30% of your total health will cancel the effect. Lightwell lasts 3 min or 10 charges. 0.435 sec cast.
Artfull Ember Topaz - 20 Intellect & 20 Mastery
Brilliant Inferno Ruby - 40 Intellect
Potent Ember Topaz - 20 Intellect & 20 Critical Strike
Purified Demonseye - 20 Intellect & 20 Spirit
Reckless Ember Topaz - 20 Intellect & 20 Haste
Zen Dream Emerald - 20 Mastery & 20 Spirit
Ember Shadowspirit Diamond - 54 Intellect & 2% Maximum Mana (requires 2 yellow gems)
Revitalizing Shadowspirit Diamond - 54 Spirit & 1% Increased Critical Healing Effect
Head: Arcanum of Hyjal (+60 Int & 35 Crit) - requires Guardians of Hyjal revered
Shoulder: Greater Inscription of Charged Lodestone (+50 Int & 25 Haste) - requires Therazane Exalted
Cloak: 50 Intellect
Chest: 20 Stats / 40 Spirit
Bracers: 65 Haste / 50 Spirit
Gloves: 65 Mastery / 50 Haste
Boots: 50 Haste / 50 Mastery / 35 Mastery + Minor Movement Speed
Weapon: Heatsong (proc spirit) / Power Torrent (proc intellect) / Hurricane (proc haste)
Offhand: 40 Intellect
Belt: Ebonsteel Belt Buckle (gem socket)
Legs: Powerful Ghostly Spellthread (95 Intellect & 55 Spirit)
* Flash Heal - Increases the critical effect chance of your Flash Heal on targets at or below 25% health by 10%.
* Guardian Spirit - Reduces the cooldown of your Guardian Spirit by 30 sec.
* Lightwell - Increases the total amount of charges of your Lightwell by 5.
* Penance - Reduces the cooldown of Penance by 2 sec.
* Power Word: Barrier - Increases the healing received while under the Barrier by 10%.
* Power Word: Shield - Your Power Word: Shield also heals the target for 20% of the absorption amount.
* Prayer of Healing - Your Prayer of Healing spell also heals an additional 20% of its initial heal over 6 sec.
* Renew - Reduces the duration of your Renew by 3 sec. but increases the amount healed each tick by 25%.
* Circle of Healing - Your Circle of Healing spell heals 1 additional target.
* Dispel Magic - Your Dispel Magic spell also heals your target for 3% of maximum health.
* Divine Accuracy - Increases your chance to hit with your Smite by 18%.
* Mass Dispel - Reduces the cast time of Mass Dispel by 1 sec.
* Pain Suppression - Allows Pain Suppression to be cast while stunned.
* Smite - Your Smite spell inflicts an additional 20% damage against targets afflicted by Holy Fire.
* Spirit of Redemption - Increases the duration of Spirit of Redemption by 6 sec.
* Fortitude - Reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Fortitude spell by 50%.
* Levitate - Your Levitate spell no longer requires a reagent.
* Shackle Undead - Increases the range of your Shackle Undead spell by 5 yards.
* Shadowfiend - Receive 5% of your maximum mana if your Shadowfiend dies from damage.
Flask of Draconic Mind - 300 Intellect
Flask of Flowing Waters - 300 Spirit
Delicious Sagefish Tail - 90 Spirit & 90 Stamina
Severed Sagefish Head - 90 Intellect & 90 Stamina
Basilisk Liverdog - 90 Haste & 90 Stamina
Lavascale Minestone - 90 Mastery & 90 Stamina
Mighty Mana Potion - 10000 Mana
Mighty Rejuvenation Potion - 8000 Mana & Health
Mysterious Potion - 1 to 15000 Health & 1 to 15000 Mana
Potion of Concentration - Restores up to 22000 mana over 10 sec, but immobilized until broken.
However if you have access to flask cauldron and fish feast, they are great choices too, they both will give you intellect.
Alchemy: 80 bonus from flasks, better proc on potions, Alchemist Stone (trinket).
Blacksmithing: 80 bonus from 2 extra gem sockets.
Enchanting: 80 Int from ring enchants.
Engineering: Nitroboots, epic helm & Spellpower on use.
Inscription: 80 Int from shoulder enchant.
Jewelcrafting: 80 bonus on 3 superior gems.
Leatherworking: 130 int from bracer enchant.
Tailoring: Mana or Spellpower proc enchant on cloak.
Herbalism: Haste from Lifeblood.
Mining: 120 Stamina.
Skinning: 80 Critical Strike.
Draenei: Gift of the Naaru - Instant, free hot (off gcd).
Dwarf: Stoneform - Removes all poison, disease and bleed effects. Reduces dmg taken by 10% for 8 sec.
Gnome: Expansive Mind - 5% increased mana pool.
Human: The Human Spirit - 3% more spirit.
Nightelf: Shadowmeld - Become temporairy invisible.
Worgen: Running Wild Viciousness - 1% more crit.
Bloodelf: Arcane Torrent - Restores 6% of maximum mana.
Goblin: Time Is Money - 1% more haste.
Tauren: Endurance - 5% more base health.
Troll: Beserking - 20% increased haste for 10 sec.
Undead: Cannibalize - Regen 35% of health and mana while eating a corpse.
The UI I'm currently using is ElvUI, it's a light-weight user interface that uses approx between 700 and 900 KB memory. I've only recently started to use it, but before that I've redone my UI for about 4 years and main thing I've learned is that the positioning of specific cooldowns and abilities is very specific for everyone, the functionality comes first, but the placement is up to everyone personally (like the biggest example; placement of raid frames for healers).
Functionality: When creating your UI the most important things to remember are the following:
- Spell cooldown and procs
- Buff and (more importantly) debuffs, tank cooldowns, raid icons, PW:S, Weakened Soul and renew)
At the moment I've become a great fan of ElvUI, but if you're just looking for tiny tweeking I would recommend addons like Bartender, BigWigs, ForteXorcist, Mik Scro
- Boss mod (standart settings can do, but depending your UI you don't want overlap etc.)
- Raid frame (and on this you'll want to see range, dlling Battle Text, Pitbull and/or Quartz.