< /br>< /br>< /br>

BiS List Question (W/ LMG)

BiS List Question (W/ LMG)

Postby Chimichangas » 10 Mar 2013, 20:25

Hey all,

I was getting ready to spreadsheet a bis profile for my guildies, and I was wondering something about the Bis list. It shows haste at the highest PP value, but it's showing some slots (specifically weapons) with the crit/spirit weapons first. Am I missing something?
Chimichangas

Re: BiS List Question (W/ LMG)

Postby Blackmorgrim » 10 Mar 2013, 20:43

from what I can see, in the BiS /w LMG list, all weapons with haste are listed first. While there are weapons with crit that rank ahead of others, do keep in mind that there's Heroic and Heroic Thunderforged weapons. The weapons listed with HT will be 8 ilvls higher.
My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)

"People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie
Blackmorgrim

Postby Chimichangas » 10 Mar 2013, 20:50

For example: Under MH, Ritual Dagger of the Mind's Eye (Sprit/Crit) is ranked first, above both Torall (spirit/haste) and Athame (haste/mast). All 3 weapons have the same socket bonus (although oddly the HT Ritual Dagger shows a green gem, not an orange one).

I'm probably missing something, but I've been staring at it for an hour and just can't figure it out.
Chimichangas

Postby Twintop » 10 Mar 2013, 20:55

Chimichangas wrote:For example: Under MH, Ritual Dagger of the Mind's Eye (Sprit/Crit) is ranked first, above both Torall (spirit/haste) and Athame (haste/mast). All 3 weapons have the same socket bonus (although oddly the HT Ritual Dagger shows a green gem, not an orange one).

I'm probably missing something, but I've been staring at it for an hour and just can't figure it out.

That one in particular is a typo. Thank you for pointing it out! I'll be sure to correct it next time I do an update (~tomorrow).

A lot of the Heroic Thunderforged gear is missing from WoWDB/WoWHead so the tooltips don't show up, which would make it easier to identify typos/errors. If you spot any more, please let me know!
Twintop
Assistant Administrator

Postby Chimichangas » 10 Mar 2013, 22:54

No worries!

I was going insane trying to figure out why it was like that. I sat here for an hour with a calculator and a scratchpad for over an hour dumbfounded. Thanks for the clarification everyone.
Chimichangas

Return to Shadow Archive