< /br>< /br>< /br>

maastri-holy

maastri-holy

Postby maastri » 14 Jun 2011, 13:28

having a bit of trubble to heal in zandalar can u please help me improve my gear.
i now i need to set jc stones insted but i will do that soon.
the reforging is a bit of a mess but i dont realy now what to do with that.

edit: stupied me forgot the link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tri/simple
maastri

Re: maastri-holy

Postby Star » 14 Jun 2011, 16:01

Your gear is plenty good enough to heal ZA/ZG. The questions you have to ask yourself are:

Are you using proper spells at the proper time?
Are your DPS/Tanks taking far more damage than they need to be?

Your reforging does pretty much cancel itself out in terms of mst & haste. Maybe try reforging all of your haste to mst and see how that goes - and all of your mst to haste.

You can also try a spec like this: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bchZfurrR0rkfzob as Veiled Shadows is not going to help you in 5 mans, but I assume you have it for raiding.

You also have 2 empty Major Glyphs - which could be CoH (pets can snag CoH ticks).

Are people using Lightwell enough to warrant the 15 charges? Try Guardian Spirit instead as it may give you that extra CD you need to keep your tank alive.
Star

Postby maastri » 15 Jun 2011, 03:45

Thx a lot i will check those things. i did a run yesterday and we did it with only a few wipes i hade a dk tank and a paladin dps so the paladin did a great deal for substaining my mana. had no problem with that at all this run. usualy its a great problem.
maastri

Postby Mystery » 17 Jun 2011, 22:34

As stated above it might just not be your fault. Also ZG and ZA are not gimme runs. People have to do the right thing. Just because people are dieing doesn't mean it is your fault. You running out of mana may be because you are making up for other people who are making mistakes and that is draining you.

If you run recount check things like who is taking damage. If a hunter is #1 on the damage taken department then it more than likely is not your fault when you wipe. Also on the last boss of ZG. Use Fade and such but if people are not killing shades or helping you dump shades then you can have all the mana in the world and still run into problems.
Mystery

Postby maastri » 06 Jul 2011, 02:15

So i have upgraded my gear a bit and we tryed artemedes last night after a few wipes we acctually did it but still my hps was around 6,500 and thats far to low a fellow priest had about 9.5hps his gear was of course a bit better but not much. i cant seem to get my rotations fine with the trash i was a bit higher but then we where only two healers and the other healer totaly sucked but i noticed that my mana was draining like hell it was almost out everytime.

So what the hell im i doing wrong i use gheal maybe to much? trying to keep poM on cooldown and also trying to use COH alot with POH also.

another question can u trust mrrobot with a holy priest?
reforging i an talking about.
maastri

Return to Everything Else Archive