HowToPriest.com HowToPriest.com is World of Warcraft's cornerstone for every spec of the Priest class.

Welcome Anonymous !

HowToPriest.com is World of Warcraft's cornerstone for every spec of the Priest class.
 

BiS Pre Raid, week one gear.

PvE discussion for raiding & dungeon tactics, tips, and gear.

by Drye » 01 Oct 2012, 14:52

I updated the list to include the tailoring items. The reason being, if you care enough for being in BiS for the raids tomorrow then you will get them.
Hit me up on twitter @DryeH2P
User avatar
Drye
Moderator
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 12:36

by Fantacy » 01 Oct 2012, 16:03

You think mastery/haste is better than spirit/mastery with lack of hit/spirit gear? Hmm was debating on which chest to make and still leaning toward getting hit capped.
Fantacy- the tiny, sexy goblin with super shadow powers

(B.Net tag-Fanta#1553)
User avatar
Fantacy
Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 11:58

by Drye » 01 Oct 2012, 16:52

Fantacy wrote:You think mastery/haste is better than spirit/mastery with lack of hit/spirit gear? Hmm was debating on which chest to make and still leaning toward getting hit capped.


If you can get everything else, you'll be fine. I currently just need the helm and mace. Random qing till I get sun gate sucks = /
Hit me up on twitter @DryeH2P
User avatar
Drye
Moderator
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 12:36

by AlmostEx » 02 Oct 2012, 02:17

Well, if you added the tailoring crafts, you can also add the inscription off-hand. You can get since last Saturday.
Image

www.9thorder.com | 12/14 25HC (World 115) | Join us now!
User avatar
AlmostEx
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 00:46

by Noctis313 » 02 Oct 2012, 04:17

Its really possible to get the tailoring chest/gloves by now? Ive been doing dailies for golden lotus since the 2nd day of pandaria and i couldnt get honoured yet. Or maybe im doing smt wrong...
User avatar
Noctis313
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 12:08

by AlmostEx » 02 Oct 2012, 04:25

I just crafted them today after handling in the first 4 dailies, so yes, you can get them already.
Image

www.9thorder.com | 12/14 25HC (World 115) | Join us now!
User avatar
AlmostEx
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 00:46

by Drye » 02 Oct 2012, 07:01

Noctis313 wrote:Its really possible to get the tailoring chest/gloves by now? Ive been doing dailies for golden lotus since the 2nd day of pandaria and i couldnt get honoured yet. Or maybe im doing smt wrong...


I got them made yesterday, so yes.
Hit me up on twitter @DryeH2P
User avatar
Drye
Moderator
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 12:36

by Noctis313 » 02 Oct 2012, 08:24

oh god, what im doing wrong? I do around 8 dailies per day (2 chains of quests), finishing with an elite boss. There is anything else i could do?
User avatar
Noctis313
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 12:08

by Ionized » 02 Oct 2012, 09:29

If you kill Sha of Anger, he drops a quest item for the quest Remnants of Anger which rewards some pretty sexy boots.
User avatar
Ionized
Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 Nov 2011, 04:30

by didimissone » 08 Oct 2012, 08:54

Noctis313 wrote:oh god, what im doing wrong? I do around 8 dailies per day (2 chains of quests), finishing with an elite boss. There is anything else i could do?


I'm in same situation as you and i haven't found another way to boost the golden lotus rep.
User avatar
didimissone
Member
 
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 09:17

PreviousNext

Return to Raids & Dungeons