< /br>< /br>< /br>

question about attributes...

For the things that don't fit elsewhere!

question about attributes...

Postby unfaithfull » 28 Sep 2012, 12:00

I tried typing in the search field, but it kept telling me that the information is not available. not sure if i'm just a complete tard, but anyway. The information you guys are sharing is extremely valuable and as always since I joined when DS was around is very helpful. Just a quick question as I'm having a little difficulty sifting through the plethora of information. Have the attribute priorties changed? I remember when i first heard what priests need to do. stack haste, stack haste, stack haste. during cata that wasn't necessarily the case. you had the option to get 3202 and get DP spam crits. I chose to go to the 2700 plateau (i'm ballparking) and then switch everything into mastery after that. So, my question is and if there is a link to this please help me. Has the attribute priority changed in pandaland? I feel for some reason that crit has made a comeback based on dps changes during lvling after i was swapping out of crit. Does that make sense?
unfaithfull

Re: question about attributes...

Postby worldboss » 28 Sep 2012, 12:20

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1701

exert from that

Reforging:
There's a general hierarchy of Reforging based on the PP values of each stat. These are current and come courtesy of Twintop's Haste Breakpoints and Their Effect on Stat Weights.

Below SWP-2 Haste Breakpoint (8085 Haste)
Int > Spell Power > Haste > Hit=Spirit > Crit > Mastery

Above SWP-2 Haste Breakpoint (8085 Haste)
Int > Spell Power > Hit=Spirit > Crit > Mastery >= Haste

The goal is to reach the Hit cap without losing any Haste below 8085 Rating. Find gear where you can convert Mastery or Crit into Haste and do that. Then try to convert all the Mastery to Spirit or Hit. If you're still under Hit cap then reforge any remaining pieces with Crit into Spirit or Hit.
worldboss
Banned

Re: question about attributes...

Postby unfaithfull » 28 Sep 2012, 12:23

thank you for your reply with such haste (chuckle). the members here are some of the best i've seen. thanks for the link too.
unfaithfull

Return to General Shadow Discussion