< /br>< /br>< /br>

Woot Shadow DoT timers update

Woot Shadow DoT timers update

Postby Marathal » 01 Sep 2012, 06:19

ty ty ty.

nice reformat.

Added/Corrected options for disabling Vampiric Embrace, Power Infusion, Mindblast and Shadow Orbs
Removed unused checkbox for Dark Archangel
Corrected Bug on damage numbers diplayed above SW:P and DP
Removed damage numbers for devouring plague, as it will always be cast when ready
Rearranged colors for cooldowns of Vampiric Embrace and Power Infusion and moved position for active usage back in the middle of the texture
Added German localization for default buff list
08/31/2012 v1.3a

Corrected Interface Version in .toc-File
08/31/2012 v1.3

Updated functionality for WoW 5.0.4 MoP
ShadowWord:Pain now becomes green for reapplication
Devouring Plague no longer becomes green for reapplication
Added Vampiric Embrace with cooldown counter and activity tracking (Customizability is planed for the future)
Added PowerInfusion with cooldown counter and activity tracking (Customizability is planed for the future)
Moved the ShadowOrbs to the place where DevouringPlague was (This will only be visible when the current target has no DP applied) and added a Orbs Counter and color indicator for 3 orbs
updated default stat wheigts for WoW 5.0.4 from HowToPriest.com
Removed support for Evangelism
Removed support for Dark Archangel
Removed support for Empored Shadows
Marathal

Re: Woot Shadow DoT timers update

Postby Setenza » 01 Sep 2012, 07:50

I just so happened to be browsing Curse before going to sleep, when I saw that SPDT had been "updated 13 minutes ago."

"Huh? Wha?" O.O

I downloaded it right away. I had been trying to edit my prior version to get rid of DP, but I wasn't very successful. I don't know diddley about writing (or deleting) code.

But yes, whoever took it over did a good job with it.
Setenza

Postby Veiled » 12 Sep 2012, 04:41

I just downloaded this to replace my old ShadowTimers that hasn't been updated since IDK when. Great add-on (even added it to my UI Guide). Here's the link for anyone interested.. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/shadow-priest-dot-timer
___~For Romaxton~
[personal twitter*] -- [site twitter] -- [facebook] -- [youtube]
*my tweets are my own and do not reflect H2P.
Veiled
Site Owner & Admin

Postby Bathral » 13 Sep 2012, 15:26

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say hello to this board. After Shadowpriest.com has come to an end, i found this site and am very happy for being able to find the answers i looked for for my shadow priest.

I updated the addon after the old addon author gave me the rights to do so. Glad you like it. More functionality and supportive tweaks will come in the near future.(Mainly for Procs/Talent) I hope it will serve you well. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them on the curse project site. I will answer and consider them.

Thanks for your usage.
Bathral
Donor

Postby Veiled » 13 Sep 2012, 15:59

Bathral wrote:Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say hello to this board. After Shadowpriest.com has come to an end, i found this site and am very happy for being able to find the answers i looked for for my shadow priest.

I updated the addon after the old addon author gave me the rights to do so. Glad you like it. More functionality and supportive tweaks will come in the near future.(Mainly for Procs/Talent) I hope it will serve you well. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them on the curse project site. I will answer and consider them.

Thanks for your usage.

Many thanks for your hard work, bud.
___~For Romaxton~
[personal twitter*] -- [site twitter] -- [facebook] -- [youtube]
*my tweets are my own and do not reflect H2P.
Veiled
Site Owner & Admin

Postby Bathral » 18 Sep 2012, 13:22

New Beta version with Divine Insight support is on the approval by Curse Admins.

Support for Surge of Darkness coming Next.:)
Bathral
Donor

Return to General Chat Archive