< /br>< /br>< /br>

559 Gnome Sh Priest Gear check for low dps

559 Gnome Sh Priest Gear check for low dps

Postby Panda » 30 Jan 2014, 07:34

Hi all,

Thought I would get some opinions here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

Basically I am hanging onto the VP3 Haste Breakpoint instead of the 18.215 K one because while I can reach the 18k BP, I have no room to do anything else.

My DPS seems low, fluctuating between 150 and 190 on most encounters in SoO.

I have tried using Mr Robot but I am not convinced of the truth of its "optimizations". Is Crit = Mastery even before the 18K Haste Breakpoint?
MR Rob keeps reccommending that I reforge for more Mastery. Even if I reforge out all the Mastery I can into Crit, I still have significantly higher Mastery then I do Crit. On the test dummies, my DPS seems slightly higher with Mastery up a bit too.

I use a standard rotation (as standard as it is anyway) going for 3 orbs asap and keeping MB on cooldown and Both DoTs up on all targets. I keep Synapse strings on CD as well.

I am sorry I don't have logs yet. I just transfered servers and need the guild to accept me on WoL so I can generate new ones. (I am new to logs btw)

I was thinking of dropping Eng for BS so I have the extra ring enchants. Then dropping the LFR Amp Trink in favor of Kardis Toxic Totem or the Power core until I get at least the flex version of the Amp Trink. Thoughts?

Does anyone see any glaring issues with my gear, gems and reforging? If so what suggestions can you offer please?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!! I am a donor btw and love this site.
Panda

Re: 559 Gnome Sh Priest Gear check for low dps

Postby Charuo » 30 Jan 2014, 10:44

Your gear looks ok. You should wear amp trinket no matter the ilvl in my opinion. If you have a normal KTT, you should use it over the BBoY, especially if you can still comfortable reach the 14873 haste breakpoint.

Logs would help us tell you where you can improve.
Charuo
MVP

Re: 559 Gnome Sh Priest Gear check for low dps

Postby Panda » 30 Jan 2014, 14:28

Thank you Chauro.
As soon as I get approved for the guild on WoL, I will upload some logs. :)
Panda

Return to Everything Else Archive