< /br>< /br>< /br>

Mazetar - Shadow

Mazetar - Shadow

Postby Mazetar » 19 May 2011, 14:48

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

Could you please check my gear?
I will change trinket for Darkmoon Volcanic soon :)
I have no Idea for OH Halfus maybe:)
Mazetar

Re: Mazetar - Shadow

Postby Thraze » 19 May 2011, 15:39

In my honest opinion, your hit is a bit low. I would go back and reforge some pieces to spirit to get some more hit you are comfortable with. My suggestion is at least 16% hit. Another minor change I can suggest is to reforge the hit on your boots to spirit so you can have some more mana regen. Every little bit helps.
Thraze

Postby Arlee » 19 May 2011, 15:56

Thraze wrote:In my honest opinion, your hit is a bit low. I would go back and reforge some pieces to spirit to get some more hit you are comfortable with. My suggestion is at least 16% hit. Another minor change I can suggest is to reforge the hit on your boots to spirit so you can have some more mana regen. Every little bit helps.

Extra mana regen out of combat anyways... which is kind of meh imo. The thing I am a bit confused about is sometimes you reforge into spirit/hit (your mh is mastery --> Spirit) but then you reforge out of hit/spirit (you oh is spirit --> crit). Which doesn't make much sense to me.

I would also suggest getting the int enchant on your bracers :)
Last edited by Arlee on 19 May 2011, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.
Arlee
Donor

Postby Mazetar » 19 May 2011, 16:00

to be honest I dislike that my hit has fallen this low and I agree,
though I do see reforging from hit to SPI quite redundant when I could rather reforge for something that gains me DPS.

Since I got SF, SW:D and even dispersion i can't possibly run OOM :)
Mazetar

Postby Ashleycakez » 19 May 2011, 16:01

Arlee wrote:
Thraze wrote:In my honest opinion, your hit is a bit low. I would go back and reforge some pieces to spirit to get some more hit you are comfortable with. My suggestion is at least 16% hit. Another minor change I can suggest is to reforge the hit on your boots to spirit so you can have some more mana regen. Every little bit helps.

Extra mana regen out of combat anyways... which is kind of meh imo.

Whaaat. I'm like 99.9% sure you still get a tiny bit of in combat regen from spirit <_>

I wouldn't necessarily reforge hit to spirit though. Mah goldz is precious.
Ashleycakez || <Seraphim> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Seraphim> is recruiting! 10 man mature raiding
11/16H T14 & 13/13H T15 & 14/14H T16
Ashleycakez

Postby Arlee » 19 May 2011, 16:04

Ashleycakez wrote:
Arlee wrote:

Extra mana regen out of combat anyways... which is kind of meh imo.

Whaaat. I'm like 99.9% sure you still get a tiny bit of in combat regen from spirit <_>

I wouldn't necessarily reforge hit to spirit though. Mah goldz is precious.

Nope you only get in combat regen from spirit if you spec a healing spec, it's one of the bonuses you get for spec'ing heals ;)
Last edited by Arlee on 20 May 2011, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.
Arlee
Donor

Postby Mazetar » 19 May 2011, 16:08

but even so, once you pass an certain ilvl you stop going OOMa t all as a SP:)
Mazetar

Postby Arlee » 19 May 2011, 16:12

Yes that was my point... there really isn't a reason to change hit into spirit for us.
Arlee
Donor

Postby Nephelee » 19 May 2011, 16:47

I still have mana problems on Valiona/Theralion and Maloriak :( than again I'm kind of a dps whore and try to VT every add right before green phase starts

Theres no reason to not reforge hit to spirit though. You could potentially get out of the 5second rule if you disperse / use a hymn / call for a full dps halt.
Nephelee

Postby Arlee » 19 May 2011, 20:11

Widget wrote:Theres no reason to not reforge hit to spirit though. You could potentially get out of the 5second rule if you disperse / use a hymn / call for a full dps halt.

Sorry to burst this bubble as well, but there is no 5 second rule anymore either.
Arlee
Donor

Return to Everything Else Archive