< /br>< /br>< /br>

plz help Shadow priest

plz help Shadow priest

Postby abnepotesniv » 18 Aug 2011, 09:04

Hi all,
i've been reading everything on this forum for several days now, I regemmed reforged and respecced many times, been following the "rotation" explained in the guides but i can't get any decent dps done, Therefor I want to start all over again with basics, this is my gear and spec at the moment, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Abnepotesniv/advanced Could you guys plz have a look and help me out. i'm sorry i can't show a log to show my rotation, i'm using "mfclip" which helped me a lot on this. any tip is welcome?

thanks already
abnepotesniv

Re: plz help Shadow priest

Postby Schisme » 18 Aug 2011, 10:20

abnepotesniv wrote:Hi all,
i've been reading everything on this forum for several days now, I regemmed reforged and respecced many times, been following the "rotation" explained in the guides but i can't get any decent dps done, Therefor I want to start all over again with basics, this is my gear and spec at the moment, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Abnepotesniv/advanced Could you guys plz have a look and help me out. i'm sorry i can't show a log to show my rotation, i'm using "mfclip" which helped me a lot on this. any tip is welcome?

thanks already

Gemming in general: Never use a pure secondary stat (haste, mastery, hit) gem. If you're going for a socket bonus use the secdary stat + int (ie: reckless, purified, veiled, etc..)

Reforging looks fine.

Heart of Ignacious is a pretty bad trinket and I *HIGHLY* suggest getting DMC:V or even the 356 Int trinket from the last boss in BRC.

I couldn't find any logs for your guild so... that's all I got for you.

"And my DPS was..... shit because I play shadow." -Valiane
Schisme

Return to Everything Else Archive