< /br>< /br>< /br>

For my fellow Troll Priests

For my fellow Troll Priests

Postby Ashleycakez » 11 Feb 2011, 17:13

Berserking and how to get the best use from it:

For healing I found that having it macroed to Divine Hymn is amazing. It could also be used as its own seperate CD to quickly top off a single target:

Code: Select all
#showtooltip divine hymn
/cast berserking
/cast divine hymn

For shadow I found that macroing it to Shadowfiend works, but since Shadowfiend's cooldown is now not the same as Berserking it is also useful to keep it someplace else where you can pop it on CD. But for your first fiend per fight:

#showtooltip shadowfiend
/cast berserking
/cast shadowfiend

Should probably include a /cast for Shadowcrawl but my fiend is super angry and on aggressive all the time.

And of course... whoever brought up "Confetti Explosion" as a replacement for Lightwell on the Blizz Priest forums inspired the following macro. It's purely for giggles and I figured I would share the laughs. Be careful of spamming it though :)

#showtooltip Holy Nova
/say CONFETTI EXPLOSION!!!
/cast Holy Nova
Ashleycakez || <Barracuda> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Barracuda> is recruiting! Mythic raiding! Mature environment!
14/14H T16 pre 6.0 | 14/14 Mythic T16
Ashleycakez

Re: For my fellow Troll Priests

Postby Arlee » 15 Feb 2011, 10:29

Personally (as a shadow priest) I find macroing bezerking with both sw:p and mind flay to be the most beneficial.

The first cast of nearly every fight I do is generally sw:p so having it bound there gets me the haste buff for every cast I use in the beginning of the fight and I think (I don't have any data to back this up just my observations) it gives me more chances to proc orbs at the beginning of the fight.

I have it tied to Mind Flay as well to keep using it on cd. Though I think having it tied to your shadowfied would be a good idea if you are finding you have issues with mana.
Arlee
Donor

Re: For my fellow Troll Priests

Postby Ashleycakez » 15 Feb 2011, 10:35

I toss up sw:p when I run in then hit my sfiend macro. They used to share the same three min cd but now I get one fiend with, one without, then zerking is usually up by the third fiend. But I like the idea of macroing it to mind flay a lot since the cds don't coincidence anymore.

Thanks for the tip!
Ashleycakez || <Barracuda> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Barracuda> is recruiting! Mythic raiding! Mature environment!
14/14H T16 pre 6.0 | 14/14 Mythic T16
Ashleycakez

Return to General Chat Archive