< /br>< /br>< /br>

Rare Pandas

Rare Pandas

Postby Chidsuey » 05 Nov 2012, 06:29

Anyone have any suggestions on how to kill these other than letting them get off every other heal? I can't actually kill Ai-ran by myself.
Chidsuey

Re: Rare Pandas

Postby Nixx » 05 Nov 2012, 06:45

Find a friend with a legitimate interrupt.

I can kill the low level ones by popping Berserk and all of my CDs after I interrupt the heal, but that's about it. There's too much health on the level 90 ones for now.
Casual Scrublord
Nixx

Postby vacaliga » 10 Nov 2012, 05:45

i dont get it,

silence, fear(2x), disarm horror, (blood elf thingy)

we have plenty of tools
How2Priest - Save Money On Your Games - Btag: Vacaliga#2418
vacaliga

Postby Nixx » 10 Nov 2012, 12:14

They're immune to fear and horrify effects.
Casual Scrublord
Nixx

Postby Hygeia » 10 Nov 2012, 20:41

I can kill all but ai ran, it really comes down to being able to out dps the heal, because one every other will get off.

I've never tried this because I'm on a pvp realm and am usually in a rush to kill it before someone kills me, but if Chi Burst is min 20 yards and she cancels at the end of the cast if you're within 20, you may be able to juke in and out to keep her casting it until Silence comes up.

Easier to just bring another player though.
Hygeia

Postby Blackmorgrim » 18 Nov 2012, 10:54

I actually managed to solo the Vale one, the thing is...

My gear level is still pre-raid. (on break from raiding to get my teaching cert finished)

I'm a troll, so I have a built in cd. I would recommend using either a mindbender and PI, FDCL and PI, or FDCL and DI spec for higher burst.

Also get a trinket with an on use cd, if you get the valor one from shadowpan... use mindbender, as the cds are the same. You should pretty much use your mindbender/trinket combo on cd.

Do not use your cds off the bat. You need to dps them and get them under 40-45% by the time silence hits. If you don't make that threshold, hold off on PI/Berserking if you have it. You want to use that burst to secure your kill.

With FDCL/DI knowing how far you can kite and maintain a distance you can stand/backpedal during crane kicks can mean the difference between a quick kill and an eternity of healing to full. Those instant casts allow you to keep up your dps while kiting.

Hope those tips help.
My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)

"People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie
Blackmorgrim

Return to General Chat Archive