< /br>< /br>< /br>

Armory accuracy

For the things that don't fit elsewhere!

Armory accuracy

Postby Ubiety » 25 Jan 2013, 14:17

Hey all,

I am curious if anyone else is or has noticed some oddities with the armory. I have tried clearign cache, or using different computers, internet browsers etc, but I always seem to show below hitcap for spell casters. (Yes I am looking at the correct hit line).

In game I am capped with reforge, but I am always showing under in the armory. Maybe the armory doesnt like reforging? I am not looking to gear check or such atm, but what do you see with my armory spell hit? I see 14.64% (4977 hit) but in game I am seeing 51XX and 15.0x%.

I tried to find a thread already with this but with soo many topics for hit or armory accuracy I was not successful. I have seen various other sites and postings from searching through google/bing/etc but not as much near end of 2012 into 2013 about it.

Thanks,

~Ub
Ubiety

Re: Armory accuracy

Postby Hexn » 25 Jan 2013, 15:01

I remember there used to be a problem with the loot from Al'akir back in T11, which had random stats assigned to them. It made reforging hell, because the stats wouldn't update correctly before you zoned or logged out.

Not sure if it is relevant, but if you have an item with randomly assigned stats, that could be worth looking into.
(Retired from raiding as per November 2013)
My Armory
Some SoO WoL rankings

Some WOL ranks from previous tiers
Hexn

Postby Rubine » 25 Jan 2013, 17:07

What race are you?

If you're draenei, it wont show your 1% racial.

If you're reforging anything for expertise (or you're a race that has a "+expertise with X weapon type") you wont see that either as expertise is not showing as spell hit for casters on the armory.

Other than that, I really don't know what to tell you. Also if you're going to ask people to check your armory to tell you what they see, it is probably helpful to include a link to your armory (or at least your characters name)
Rubine#1472
Rubine
Donor

Postby Woaden » 25 Jan 2013, 17:15

Rubine wrote:If you're reforging anything for expertise (or you're a race that has a "+expertise with X weapon type") you wont see that either as expertise is not showing as spell hit for casters on the armory.

Both of my Human Hit modifying racials (1% Mace exp + 3% Spirit) are being calculated and displayed correctly on my armory (click on pic in sig).
Woaden

Postby Rubine » 25 Jan 2013, 17:18

Woaden wrote:
Rubine wrote:If you're reforging anything for expertise (or you're a race that has a "+expertise with X weapon type") you wont see that either as expertise is not showing as spell hit for casters on the armory.

Both of my Human Hit modifying racials (1% Mace exp + 3% Spirit) are being calculated and displayed correctly on my armory (click on pic in sig).

Fair enough! Wasn't sure if they fixed any of that or not...but I know for a time expertise was not being shown under the spell hit.
Rubine#1472
Rubine
Donor

Return to General Shadow Discussion