< /br>< /br>< /br>

Which dreadful pieces to get Shadow

Which dreadful pieces to get Shadow

Postby Aeariyion » 22 Nov 2012, 19:35

I heard it was 4 moon pieces and a satin piece BUT if that does hold true which satin piece do i get? I heard shoulders not sure =[

EDIT: I plan on PvP'ing A LOT but im new to WoW and would hate to get the wrong items.
Aeariyion

Re: Which dreadful pieces to get Shadow

Postby AnimejtedSS » 23 Nov 2012, 01:00

Hey man, its 4 pieces of satin and mooncloth-gloves :)
AnimejtedSS

Postby Aeariyion » 23 Nov 2012, 07:23

Yeah im actually looking high ranked Spriests and im seeing that just want to see other peoples opinions and thanks
Aeariyion

Postby AnimejtedSS » 23 Nov 2012, 09:49

It's been like that for ages :) feel free to pm me and ask questions if you want, im a multiglad:)
AnimejtedSS

Postby Sentient » 03 Dec 2012, 07:23

AnimejtedSS wrote:Hey man, its 4 pieces of satin and mooncloth-gloves :)

Hi there! Would you mind explaining this setup a little? I was under the assumption you wanted to take the 2-piece from both Satin and Mooncloth. The Satin 4 piece really seems bad to me and the Mooncloth 2 piece seems too good to pass up.

I'm a serious pvp noob on this priest (1st xpac playing a priest), but getting better daily and obviously gear is a big part of it.
Sentient

Postby vampiroth » 03 Dec 2012, 09:40

Sentient wrote:
AnimejtedSS wrote:Hey man, its 4 pieces of satin and mooncloth-gloves :)

Hi there! Would you mind explaining this setup a little? I was under the assumption you wanted to take the 2-piece from both Satin and Mooncloth. The Satin 4 piece really seems bad to me and the Mooncloth 2 piece seems too good to pass up.

I'm a serious pvp noob on this priest (1st xpac playing a priest), but getting better daily and obviously gear is a big part of it.

4 piece satin is our only dispel protection. If you don't have that, you're just going to get dispelled all day long. If you are playing a comp like god comp healers are going to be extremely hesitant to dispelling you're dots as you can 100-0 anyone within that 3 second fear.

Also, if you are playing against a shaman, mage, or other priest chances are you are going to get purged anyway.

The glove choice is slightly obvious as the satin gloves have crit on them and the mooncloth ones have haste.
vampiroth

Return to General Chat Archive