< /br>< /br>< /br>

Reforgelite? apparently I'm a tank?

PvE discussion for raiding & dungeon tactics, tips, and gear.

Reforgelite? apparently I'm a tank?

Postby Kruck » 25 Nov 2012, 18:44

So, trying reforgelite, put in some weights that were suggested here, and it's telling me I should reforge into dodge when I try to put in the hit cap? Huh?

Is there a thread here that actually walks through all the settings necessary to get it to work right? Did quite a few searches, but there's too many threads that just mention it.

Edit: One other thing I've noticed... ReforgeLite (and I've seem some other tools doing this) to repeat reforges that I already have in place. Example, on my helm, I've reforged from sprit to haste, but it's telling me to do the same reforge again. huh? I've seen MrRobot do this as well. What's up with that?
Kruck

Re: Reforgelite? apparently I'm a tank?

Postby Alpha » 25 Nov 2012, 23:08

Make sure you set your preset to your correct class/spec (a little arrow with a dropdown menu). Then check that your statweights are correct.

I will make a quick guide for setting ReforgeLite up when I'm back from work, hopefuly it will end all the problems people have here with AMR / wowreforge.

I wish we had something like the good old Shadowcraft that I used on my rogue back in Cata. Class specific stat calcs = win.
Alpha

Postby Woaden » 26 Nov 2012, 13:17

[guide]

Click Calculate, Show, Reforge. [/guide]
Woaden

Postby Kruck » 26 Nov 2012, 17:41

Cool, thanks.

So... once the valor gear upgrade are available in 5.1, how is that gonna mess up the gear, or will it read the updated stats?
Kruck

Postby Woaden » 26 Nov 2012, 18:16

It's not item database, uh based. It reads the items / stats equipped.
Woaden

Postby Hexn » 27 Nov 2012, 05:20

I was baffled the first time I figured out that ReforgeLite actually does the forge for you. Like, throws in the items, and reforges them like a bot would.

How is that even allowed with the current API? Isn't automation of any kind against the TOS?
(Retired from raiding as per November 2013)
My Armory
Some SoO WoL rankings

Some WOL ranks from previous tiers
Hexn

Postby Daisy » 27 Nov 2012, 05:29

Maybe it's not counted as actual automated "gameplay", as in, combat gameplay.
Daisy

Postby Woaden » 27 Nov 2012, 10:23

Exactly. Just like Autoturnin. Hell that thing selects and equips quest rewards for you :D Auctioneer falls into a similar place. They're ok with some of the mundane stuff being automated.
Woaden

Postby Sentient » 03 Dec 2012, 07:58

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around why it has you reforge hit to spirit and vise versa. This happens whether or not you give hit and spi the same weight, or only include hit like in the example above.
Sentient

Postby Domi » 03 Dec 2012, 08:36

Sentient wrote:I'm having trouble wrapping my head around why it has you reforge hit to spirit and vise versa. This happens whether or not you give hit and spi the same weight, or only include hit like in the example above.

If you are human your racial gives you a % increase on spirit so you get more value from spirit then hit.
Domi

Return to Raids & Dungeons