HowToPriest.com HowToPriest.com is World of Warcraft's cornerstone for every spec of the Priest class.

Welcome Anonymous !

HowToPriest.com is World of Warcraft's cornerstone for every spec of the Priest class.

WoW priest forums

Standard chat about the game.

by Marathal » 26 Jul 2012, 06:40

Wow. I have never really spent any time over there. I have been hanging out in my little fortress of solitude over at SP.com. Reading some of the posts there I see that some people can really use some help. Even just the basics.

So I will be sending a lot to here, answering what I can there, and doing what I can to make everyone want to play Shadow.
Marathal

by Ashleycakez » 26 Jul 2012, 13:32

Yup. I've been all over the WoW Priest forums for the past year or so directing people here :)

All the regular posters now direct players looking for more in depth information over here which I'm very happy about!
Ashleycakez || <Angelus Lapsus> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Angelus Lapsus> is recruiting! 10 man mature raiding
11/16H T14 & 13/13H T15 & 12/14H T16
Ashleycakez

by Nixx » 03 Aug 2012, 05:18

It's not as bad as it could be. People could be advocating the benefits of... ugh... personal play style.
Casual Scrublord
Nixx

by Marathal » 03 Aug 2012, 06:21

Nixx wrote:It's not as bad as it could be. People could be advocating the benefits of... ugh... personal play style.

You rebel.

Marathal

by Bazian » 04 Aug 2012, 01:59

Yep, I'm here via Ashley (ty btw, much better and concise info here)
<Imminent> - Area 52 - resident priest
Bazian

by vix » 22 Aug 2012, 19:58

Nixx wrote:It's not as bad as it could be. People could be advocating the benefits of... ugh... personal play style.

Are you making fun of me here too?!?!

Hey Ashcakez, can you check and see if I was the one who made the Vixie login name on 8/19 while uhm...sleepwalking? Strange to see my name being sniped right after H2P is actively promoted. Conspiracy theory'd. I don't remember coming here ever - I have nothing to contribute, since I have my own Personal Play Style. /scowls @ Nixx

I kinda followed Marathal but I'm not a stalker or nuthin! I just like people who write nicely and reply to my silly posts.
vix

by Veiled » 22 Aug 2012, 20:07

vix wrote:

Are you making fun of me here too?!?!

Hey Ashcakez, can you check and see if I was the one who made the Vixie login name on 8/19 while uhm...sleepwalking? Strange to see my name being sniped right after H2P is actively promoted. Conspiracy theory'd. I don't remember coming here ever - I have nothing to contribute, since I have my own Personal Play Style. /scowls @ Nixx

I kinda followed Marathal but I'm not a stalker or nuthin! I just like people who write nicely and reply to my silly posts.

I think you're the one who gave me such a hard time when I put this site on the wow forums for the first time.. :P

and ashley can't do that, I'll check for you though.

Edit, you live in Hawaii? Someone from the UK made the "Vixie" account. :[
derevka wrote:I agree with Veiled.

Veiled
Site Owner & Admin

by Ashleycakez » 22 Aug 2012, 20:12

Yeah I managed to dig up the IP's for her. ^.^ That's about all I can see though!
Ashleycakez || <Angelus Lapsus> || Stream || Priest Healing Tips
<Angelus Lapsus> is recruiting! 10 man mature raiding
11/16H T14 & 13/13H T15 & 12/14H T16
Ashleycakez

by vix » 23 Aug 2012, 12:25

Veiled wrote:I think you're the one who gave me such a hard time when I put this site on the wow forums for the first time.. :P

and ashley can't do that, I'll check for you though.

Edit, you live in Hawaii? Someone from the UK made the "Vixie" account. :[

Nuh uh! Wasn't me!! I would've never given you a hard time...actually don't remember nuthin.

Thanks, Ashcakez helpeded already. I should've come here sooner, oh well. Hope to visit more often - need to learn H2p in Mists!

Hawaii, yes. Stupid hot and humid place but it's beautiful and home. I envy people who have to wear socks and sweaters. =)
vix

by Marathal » 23 Aug 2012, 12:37

vix wrote:

Wait.

And

Marathal

Next

Return to General Chat