The top 10 (or 8...) things I hate about MoP (In no particular order):
1. MIND SEAR>>>>>>>>>>> SUCKKKKKKKKSSSS
2. Is it just me but now when I fish... even in a pool, it takes me forever to get a skill up???
3. DAILIES... and even when you get the reputation, you need the VP which is on a 1k cap to get the items... seriously, just make it cost a lot of gold to buy the items >_< or make them less VP, a robe, is THREE weeks of capping VP...
4. 3 Words: ILLIDAN SERVER QUEUES!
5. How does one expect us to be gemmed and enchanted for raid when belt buckles are over 1k a piece (On Illidan!!!) and metas are as well... and it's on blues that will get replaced fast...
6. Number 4 is hindering some of our raiders' ability to level to 90, and we couldn't raid week one.
7. This freaking JC research, I wish each gem had it's own external CD
8. BoP Motes of Harmony... with a crap drop rate.
What I love so far!
1. Some of the quest lines were really fun! I enjoyed leveling!
2. Most of the Armor I love it! (Especially the reputation/VP and the ones from Mogo'shun Vaults, I love the Gisha look they did with the cloth drops (The priest tier does suck)
3. Some of the mounts available are amazing, Red Flying Cloud in Shadowform is soo pretty.
4. The spawn rates on ore and herbs, and prevalance of them right now is a ton.. my boyfriend managed to farm 100 stacks of herbs and I got so much stacks of ore leveling.
Click my signature for my Armory!Twitter: @DarkAscension
Battle Tag: Phagemark0v#1416