wowzer1987 wrote:My priority/rotation when tank is running in is:
- Mind Blast
- Vampiric Touch
- SW: Pain
- Shadow fiend
- Mind flay filler
Then keep dots up, MB+Halo on CD and mindspike when procs.
I like to cast MB, Halo, shadowfiend/bender, then trinket and dots and filler/priority/rotation/whatever.
My reasoning is:
- Obv you want to put MB on cd as soon as possible for max orb generation
- You want Halo on cd asap because it's single target damage is very high and it has a shorter cd than shadowfiend/bender
- Casting three things before you start dotting will almost 100% ensure that your proc trinkets or lightweave from tailoring (you probably have some sp proc) will go off, giving you full damage on your first dots. This prevents you from having to redot when procs are up.
- If it is a fight where you lust as soon as you pull, it ensures your spells that do not benefit as much from haste are out of the way before lust is actually cast
- shadowfiend/bender is up when lust is cast so the pet benefits from the haste.