Thanks for responding:
1. We are no longer clearing the whole instance, only extending the lockout until it dies, so that is why I am looking to find the most ideal set-up for Lei Shen only.
2. Our group seems to be having issues with making a "dps check" for P2 where we are trying to get into transition phase before the second ball lightning happens on the 3rd platform, if I am not mistaken.
3. Due to our group already having heavy AOE composition, I have been told to only Halo and focus on single target damage on Lei Shen, meaning I am not using mind sear at all.
4. We have also not got to a clean P3 either, but from what we practiced, it is a ton of movement like P1.
5. Basically because Shadow is so weak in single target and heavy movement, my guild is trying to get me to do as much boss dps as I can squeeze out, which is why I am looking to do so. I was mainly looking for a resident theorycrafter to lend some insight as to which reforge might be stronger than the other specifically for high boss damage on Lei Shen.