< /br>< /br>< /br>

564shadow OS needs maby a little help

Post here if you need help with gear or dps.

564shadow OS needs maby a little help

Postby nefox » 03 Feb 2014, 19:29

i was on here already once for my shadow spec but since then i swiched guilds and went back to my main spec as a disc, but now they want me to dps in some fights to so i just wanted to see if i can bring any changes in my gear/enchanting/gemming.

To start of with i can have 4 set bonus for shadow but i go for the 2 set atm cause of my other gear pieces give me more and beter stats as they are hc.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Nefox/simple

For my logs i don't have any since i swiched guilds and my gear became better and i mainly am healer just in some fights we only use 2 healers and i go dps. So i would like to know what to do to get even more dps out of my shadow spec. I do can say this most of the fights i finish with 210-220k dps(not tunnelvisoining the boss). And i still end up behind our least geared player(warlock 567ilvl)

Second question should i go for my current trinkets or should i swich one for the garrosh one (548 ilvl)

Already ty for the help
Playing priest since 2004
nefox

Re: 564shadow OS needs maby a little help

Postby Charuo » 04 Feb 2014, 09:04

Logs would really help with giving you personalized advice, but I can still help you fix your character:

-you are about 500 haste over the 50% breakpoint. You are also missing 180 int by breaking socket bonuses. You should aim for 18215 haste and no more, and you should be taking those socket bonuses.

-you are over hit cap, but can't do much about that right now. You could switch out the binding for BBoY to get down to hit cap, but you will lose a lot of other stats doing so. It's worth simming the difference in dps though.

-what's with your weapon? Why are you spending VP upgrading offspec tier items, but not your weapon? Do you have a different weapon (with spirit?) for healing? If you have a higher ilvl weapon, it might be worth using for the SP even if it puts you way over hit cap.
Charuo
MVP

Postby nefox » 04 Feb 2014, 18:09

i have atm no valor point and i do got the hc mace from shamans and offhand from protectors also hc but i will miss alot of haste then
Playing priest since 2004
nefox

Postby Charuo » 04 Feb 2014, 18:42

you have too much haste right now anyways. 18215 or 14873 haste are viable. HC weapon @ 14873 haste should be a noticeable increase in dps.
Charuo
MVP

Return to Gear Check/Fix Me